1. What is your all-time favorite Grace Kelly costume?
|The blue gown from the film, To Catch a Thief (1955).|
2. What classic film would you nominate for a remake? Not really a remake, but I would love to see, Gone With the Wind part II. Being a hopeless romantic I would love to know.. if Rhett and Scarlett, live happily ever after..
3. Name your favorite femme fatale. That would be Gene Tierney.
4. Name the best movie with the word "heaven" in its title. Leave Her To Heaven (1945).
5. Describe the worst performance by a child actor that you’ve ever seen (since Laura gave me the idea).
|Alfalfa from The Little Rascals|
6. Who gets your vote for most tragic movie monster?
7. What is the one Western that you would recommend to anybody? Tombstone (1993). For me.. this is a movie about friendship.
8. Who is your ideal movie-viewing partner? My best friend/husband and my little puppy. :)
9. Has a film ever made you want to change your life? If so, what was the film? I don't know if the film changed my life, but the realationship between Don's mother Mrs. Baker and Jill, sure left an impression on me: Butterflies Are Free(1972), with Goldie Hawn.
10. Think of one performer that you truly love. Now think of one scene/movie/performance of theirs that is too uncomfortable for you to watch. The first actor that comes to mind is, Vincent Price, who plays the role of a spineless womanizer, in the film, Laura(1944).
11. On the flip side, think of one really good scene/performance/movie from a performer that you truly loathe. I dunno.. if I loathe any actor, but, I'm not a huge fan of James Cagney, but I loved him in the film, White Heat(1949).
12. And finally, since it will be New Year's soon, do you have any movie or blogging-related resolutions for 2012? Not really, I'm kind of a spur of the moment girl and like to blog about what catches my interest.. Happy New Year Everyone!