Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Classic Film Survey Hosted by: Frankly, My Dear.
I thought it would be fun to fill out Frankly, My Dear. survey from Rianna's fun blog. I decided to post my answers to her survey here on N and CF. If you would also like to fill out the survey, click on the link to Frankly, My Dear. blog listed below:
Frankly My Dear Blogspot Survey.
1. Favorite classic Disney?
2. Favorite film from the year 1939?
Gone With the Wind.
3. Favorite Carole Lombard Screwball role?
No Man of Her Own(1932). Please click here for review.
4. Favorite off screen couple? (It’s ok if it ended in divorce.)
Clark Gable and Carole Lombard.
5. Favorite pair of best friends? (i.e: Barbara Stanwyck and Joan Crawford).
Clark Gable and Jean Harlow.
6. Favorite actor with a mustache?
Both: Clark Gable and William Powell had great Mustaches.
7. Favorite blonde actress?
8. Favorite pre-code?
The Bitter Tea of General Yen(1933). Please click here for review.
9. Which studio would you have liked to join?
I would have loved to have worked for, musical choreographer.. Busby Berkeley.
10. Favorite common on screen pairing that SHOULD have gotten married?
Gene Tierney and Tyrone Power.
11. Favorite I Love Lucy episode?
12. Out of these actresses which one do you like best: Lucille Ball, Ingrid Bergman, Natalie Wood, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Greer Garson, or Katharine Hepburn?
13. Shadowy film noir from the 1940’s or splashy colorful musicals from the 1950’s?
I love them both.. N/A.
14. Actor or actress with the best autograph (photo preferred).
15. A baby (or childhood, or teenage) photo of either your favorite actress or actor (or both, if you’d like.)