Sunday, November 27, 2011
Beep beep'm beep beep yeah!
The following is a list of the cars that Marilyn Monroe owned, as well as the cars that she drove or was driven in.
1. The Bolenders' Model-I Ford-Hawthorne, 1926-32.
2. Jim Dougherty's blue 1940 coupe.
3, Jim Dougherty's 1935 Ford sports car-which Norma Jeane kept after the divorce.
4. A 1948 Ford convertible-which MM purchased when she began to make money and which was soon repossessed.
5. A 1950 Pontiac convertible.
6. A black Cadillac convertible-probably the Cadillac that MM received for appearing on "The Jack Benny Show," 1953-54.
7 Joe DiMaggio's black Cadillac.
8. A black Thunderbird sports car-the car MM drove when she moved to New York in 1956.
9. Arthur Miller's Jaguar-New York, circa 1957.
10. A white Cadillac-the car MM drove during the 1960 location shooting of The Misfits. It was probably rented.