Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Thank you Zoe for the, "Stylish Blogger Award"!
Zoë Walker from, The Big Parade has passed on the "Stylish Blogger Award" to us here at, Noir and Chick Flicks.. Zoë Walker, says that she is a rookie when it comes to film history. Right now, she is getting a BA and majoring in: Film (& television & Media).
According to the rules of the award, I have to post a link to Zoë Walker blog and reveal seven facts about myself and pass the award along to seven other stylish bloggers:
1. I love to travel and have visited 25 states, which I think is why I love movies with beautiful out door scenery, like in John ford movies. .
2. I have an almost 15 year old tri color Springer Spaniel. Who inspired the "Pawsome Pet Pictures" series, on the Noir and Chick Flicks blog.
3. I used to work in the fashion industry, so that is why I really love the glamour of the movies from the golden era.
4. I have over 500 DVDs in my movie collection. Most of them are classic movies.
5. My Springer and I try and watch "one" classic movie per day. (My husband does not like "Chick Flicks" :(
6. Gary Cooper (pictured below), is my new favorite actor.
7. I think I have every movie that Doris Day, Esther Williams, Gene Tierney, Ginger Rogers ever made.
I have over 40 favorite blogs. For my compete list of favorites, please check Noir and Chick Flicks side bar. Thanks :)
1.http://cinemalane.blogspot.com/ (The Big Parade).